How much lighter do the wallet become when they change to cashless?

There weren’t specific data that said about how much it got lighter, but I found a interesting website about the difference between wallets of person who uses “cash” and “cashless”.


Ill just go over briefly about what it said on the website.
【cash users】
Person 1: As my policy, I put cash in my wallet and doesn’t us much credit card, but together Rakuten points, I sometimes use it. When I get many coins, I don’t like my wallets getting heavy so I put it in my piggy bank at home.

Person 2: When there are many schedule in that month, I get 5o,ooo yen out from the ATM at the begging of a month, and when I ran out of it, I get 30,000 yen out each time.
I rarely uses credit card, maybe only when I go to foreign countries.

Person 3: I don’t have any credit card in the first place, so I can’t make any cashless payments. I used to have one in the past, but i found out I’m using too much when I have it so I decided not to have one.

【cashless users】
Person 1: I usually use credit cards and Suica for payments. Since I fly to foreign countries occasionally as a job, I use credit card that Airline companies offers an that I can get “miles” from it.

Person 2: I usually use credit cards, but just for emergencies, I carry 30,000 yen just in case.

Person 3: I usually use ApplyPay. Isn’t buying everything buy your phone so convenient?


In both cash and cashless users, even though they said they prefer one side more than the other, most of them seemed to have both, and there were less extreme cash or cashless users.


Written by A.O.

Resource
現金派、キャッシュレス派、それぞれの「お財布の中身」を見せてもらった. (2019, February 27). Retrieved July 25, 2019, from https://money-bu-jpx.com/news/article014843/

コメント

人気の投稿